Up to 30kg:
Our standard delivery, unless marked over wise and subject to availability is 2-14 days.
Zone 1: UK Mainland and Wales – £5.99
Zone 2: The Highlands and Islands of Scotland – £15.99 (Postcodes: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3: Northern Island, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly – £29.99 (Postcodes: BT, IM, TR21-25.
Zone 4: Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey) – £8.99
Zone 5: Republic of Ireland – £13.99
Deliverys by Parcelforce and TNT
Certain items in this category are free delivery. These items are clearly marked on the product details page.
Charges for items not marked free delivery:
Our standard delivery, unless marked otherwise and subject to availability is 7-14 days. All these items will come palletised and will be delivered as close to the property as possible.
UK Mainland & Wales (per pallet):- £45.00
Scotland/Highlands (per pallet):- £75.00
Republic of Ireland (per pallet):- £96.00
Channel Islands (per pallet):- £160.00
Next Day A.M Delivery – add £12.50
Saturday A.M Delivery – add £35.00
Deliveries by Palletways and TNT
• For European and International delivery costs please call us on 0800 046 9650 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our most up to date competitive prices.
• If you have any specific delivery instructions please add these at the checkout stage.
• All deliveries by pallet are made to the nearest access point possible, please assume that the delivery vehicle will be a Heavy Goods Vehicle with tailgate. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that we are informed about any weight, height, length and parking restrictions as well as any difficult access points and un-adopted roads. This will help us to deliver your order successfully and ensure that we have made arrangements for the appropriate size of delivery vehicle to be used.
• All goods must be signed for by a responsible adult and will be deemed to be the customer’s responsibility once they have been signed for.
• Good’s will only be left at the delivery address without the customer’s signature if previously requested. However in this case we will not accept any liability for short deliveries or claims.
• Should the delivery be declined at the nominated delivery address we reserve the right to charge for second delivery.
• Incorrect surcharge:
If for any reason you are not charged the correct amount at checkout, we will place your order on hold until we contact you and you discuss if you would like to proceed with the order. If the delivery is more than quoted, you are well within your rights to cancel the order at this point.
If you think your order might be damaged:
• Please sign for your delivery as goods not inspected
• Try to keep the courier on site, then call us on 0800 046 9650. This will enable us to make an informed decision about returning or replacing any damaged goods.
• Please be assured that we will never try to avoid responsibility and our first priority is to make sure that our customers are happy with their purchase.
THE SUCCESS OF OUR BUSINESS DEPENDS ON YOU!